Our event staff is here for you throughout the planning process, as well as on the day itself!
Please reach out with any questions you may have regarding current protocols that are in place for COVID-19. We want you to feel confident that we are doing everything we can to keep you and your guests safe.
At your event:
- Museum staff will wear masks at all times.
- Museum staff will maintain physical distancing when interacting with each other, vendors and guests.
- All vendors — including catering, bar and food service staff — will be required to wear masks while on property.
- All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized prior to your arrival, as well as during regular intervals throughout your event.
- Restrooms will be sanitized regularly and will be stocked with hand soap and paper towels to help ensure proper handwashing.